Sri's shares what her experience has been like opening up export markets in India and the Middle East, we talk about how Zealandia is going beyond Manuka honey using research led innovation to create new products and what it feel likes as to bring her vision to life with business co-founders Sunil and Robin.
A Kiwi Original shares uniquely Kiwi stories from people contributing to New Zealand's future. Each episode is approximately 25 - 35 minutes long. While each interview is unique, there are key themes that come up each time including:
- The origin story behind your business.
- What your business makes.
- The people and skills your business relies on.
- The products that have been created and the problems they solve.
- How this business is positively shaping New Zealand's future.
Check out the Buy New Zealand Made website here;
New Zealand Made (BuyNZ) website
Or find a direct link to YouTube here: https://youtu.be/JIdY_-IiP5w
Or listen on Apple Podcast by clicking here: https://podcasts.apple.com/nz/podcast/a-kiwi-original-sri-govindaraju-zealandia-honey-054/id1459210919?i=1000490409734
Last but not least the Spotify podcast can be found here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/29pmNMdezM7PJ8dCbqTTjT